Getoarbe Mulliqi- Geta (1991-Prishtina) attends two faculties in University of Prishtina:Faculty of Journalism and Faculty of Arts.
The will to collaborate with other artists increased the interest for arts and specially theatre. She likes to analyze play texts and directing platforms. Her particular interests are in play writing and also exploring the modern arts. Geta would like to develop her own directing and writing skills. She views her critical thinking as a very easy way to express her way of seeing art. Her involvement with theatre and arts in general started while she was in primary high school when she enrolled in the department of performing in her school.
- The incredible power of the black box
- Review of Xavier Fontaine’s ‘A Celibration’
- Are you there?
- eyes of the beholder… ;)
- The Orange Dream – recensie
- Grofgebekt maar niet te letterlijk – a review
- A well deserved break at the Vondelpark after the 4th edition of the ITS Daily…
- Writing for Performance – interview with Don Duyns
- Er wordt weer hard gewerkt aan de ITs Daily van morgen…